Good News! The HSBC-Starbucks Chargeslip Promo is Back this 2012!
Start Collecting those HSBC Chargeslips worth P2,500 Starting March 22, 2012 to May 30, 2012.
Text From HSBC: The HSBC Starbucks partnership is back! Keep using your HSBC credit card from 22Mar-30May and for a single chargeslip of P2500 you can redeem a tall handcrafted beverage from Starbucks for only 250 Bonus Points. Redeem directly at any Starbucks branch from 01Apr-31Jul. T&C Apply. Visit www.hsbc.com.ph. DTI#1893 So12.
Here’s the Deal.
- Shop Anywhere using your HSBC Credit Card and charge a minimum P2,500 single transaction.
- Present the chargeslip plus your HSBC Card to any Starbucks Branch Near You
- Get a Tall beverage of your choice
- Valid Chargeslips are transactions Made between 22 March 2012 and 30 May 2012.
- Redemption starts 01 April 2012 until 31 July 2012.
- Chargeslips do not expire (unlike the 30-day expiry before) BUT they FADE! So Hurry! :)
The message from HSBC was a bit confusing for me since they mentioned something about the rewards points. So I called up their customer care to clarify.
- They said that for every P10 you spend using your HSBC Card, you get 1 point. Hence, getting 250 points for a Single P2,500 transaction
- The points will be credited to your account and will also be deducted once you avail of a beverage.
- Basically it is just break-even. They just used the point system probably to monitor the availment of the promo and to verify if a purchase has really been made. Avoidance of Fraud.
- Your existing HSBC points will not be affected
- No extra effort on your part. Just follow the same easy steps as before.
Now, time to whip out those HSBC Credit Cards once More! :)
Hanggang Sa Muli! Paalam!
Originally Posted On: www.DENCIO.com