Thinking of where to go for Dinner on a Friday or Saturday Summer Night? Why not try the Al-Fresco BBQ Buffet from Acacia Hotel – The Weekend Sundown Cookout. Held every Friday and Saturday dinner from 6:00 PM-9:00 PM at Acacia’s beautiful Samanea Garden. Not only you get to enjoy your favorite BBQ Dishes but you also get to enjoy the summer breeze and the clear skies while dining with your loved ones, friends, and family.
For only P850net you get to Enjoy their BBQ buffet, Salads, Soups, Side Dishes, Desserts and one round of Iced Tea or Pandan Juice. It was a great change from the usual indoor buffet.
I tried their BBQ buffet and here were the dishes that was served that Friday Night.
- The BBQ items were awesome! I personally like the chicken and the salmon belly.
- The Mashed potato was one of the best I have tried so far
- The Service was superb as always
- The ambiance was just perfect. It was very relaxing.
The Not So Good:
- They should add more meats in the spread. Probably some more Sausages, Burgers, and Marinated Beef
- The set-up should be improved like better lighting and design (It was their first day that day so I will cut them some lack on the presentation)
- I think the food would taste better if it was grilled over charcoal instead of an electric grill. It will make it more authentic and homey.
- A complimentary glass of wine should not hurt? Helps burn all those meat.
Overall, Acacia's Weekend BBQ Buffet is a great option for your Friday and Saturday Dinners. I know that you will agree with me that putting up your own BBQ party at home is not that easy. So if you are craving for Outdoor BBQ but too lazy to prepare? This is your best option! :)
Thank you GOTCH.PH for the Photos.
Hanggang sa muli, Paalam!
Originally Posted On: DENCIO.COM