“Roche and Xenical have partnered with the Philippine Association for the Study of
Overweight and Obesity (PASOO) to launch a campaign to help you rock your body to
a better you. The campaign, dubbed "Rock The Fat Away", addresses the serious
problems of overweight and obesity, including safe and unsafe methods of weight loss.”
- Overweight and obesity rank fifth among the leading risks for global deaths, according
to the World Health Organization
- 25% of Filipino adults are overweight
- 24% of overweights are males
- 44% of overweights are females
Unfortunately, there is a lack of urgency when it comes to addressing obesity. People are aware of their situations, they know the weight loss options out there but there is just no personal dedication, commitment, and most are just too lazy and don’t care at all. This should not be the case. That is why the Club New You was established. This advocacy focuses on the awareness as well as giving people the options on the best way to loose that excess weight. Yes, the campaign is being managed by Roche and Xenical but they do not actually push people to use Xenical as the main weigh loss option but rather give people all the possible options such as exercise, dieting and even dancing. What’s good about Club New You is that it is online, interactive, and of course free!
You can sign up with Club New You and monitor your weight loss progress along with thousands of other members. Share your progress on Facebook and Twitter and even ask advice from other members. There are also diet plans, exercise programs and success stories to help you be more engaged, inspired and committed.
When you log on the site, a good start is getting and knowing your BMI or Body Mass Index. This is a free tool within the website which will tell you if you are overweight, normal, or obese. I got my BMI in under a minute and I found out that I was overweight. Now it is up to you and me to work on it!
I cannot stick with a solid diet plan that is why I really try to exercise at least twice a week by doing boxing. You really have to find the time and the perfect activity which enjoy to stay committed in your weight loss or weight maintenance plan.
Now, if you think that you need to speed things up a little, say you have a wedding gown to fit in to, an upcoming summer outing, you just want to feel good in your favorite clothes or for medical reasons, then you could supplement your exercise and diet routine with Xenical. I won’t go into the details, you can just Google it :) But here are some bits of information about Xenical:
- Xenical does not go into your bloodstream, it stays in your digestive system
- Xenical removes 30% of the oil in your diet
- You should take Xenical with your meals
- No Clinical Studies yet on the effects of Xenical on Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Xenical will remove all kinds of oils including the good ones
- If you are taking oil soluble supplements like Vitamin E, Virgin Coconut Oil, etc. This will also be absorbed by Xenical.
- Yes, there will be oil in your poop. The amount will depend on the type of food that you took in.
- It does not affect your bowel habits.
- No involuntary need to go to the restroom.
- Xenical is now cheaper. P35 per capsule and it comes in 3’s, 9’s, 21’s.
- You can take Xenical up to 3 times a day (one each meal)
- Xenical is Over the Counter
- Xenical is the only clinically proven weight loss supplement
So there, with some Diet, Exercise plus a Boost from Xenical, you still have time to achieve that elusive beach body! :) Personally, I have not tried Xenical yet… I will probably ask my personal physician first on my next appointment if he is ok with the supplement. Just to make sure :)
Remember to sign up with Club New You for fun, interactive, free, and online tools to monitor and achieve your weight loss or weight maintenance program.
Hanggang sa muli, Paalam!
Originally Posted On: DENCIO.COM