Another Attraction on Crown Regency’s Sky Experience Adventure is the Skywalk.
Similar to the Edge Coaster, but this one, there is no Ride… Just Walk! ?! Hahaha! :p You will walk on a narrow platform located on the side of the 37th floor of the Building… Supported by Harness of course 🙂
We tried the Skywalk during the evening for a different experience.
Now here are some things you need to know, do, and don’ts on this ride
- Again, Bringing of your own camera is not allowed (a locker will be provided for you) Isang High Tech na Locker! Ididikit Mo lang ang Susi na mukhang Relo Bubukas na! :p
- The path is around 75% Stainless steel and the remaining are Fiberglass floor. You cannot see the bottom the whole time!
- Try the night view for a change.
- You should wear rubber shoes and socks, If you don’t have one, you can rent shoes from them and buy a pair of socks for 20 pesos.
- Try to walk along the edges to really “feel” the ride.
- Now, TAKE NOTE OF THIS: Since you can’t bring your own camera, they have their official photographer. If you want a copy of your pictures (who would not want?!) you will have to pay Php230 for each Print! Yes Php230 EACH! Surprise! Surprise!
- You Also have the option to have the soft-copy of your pictures burned on a CD. It will cost you Php750 per group. That includes all your pictures.
- BUT!!! You cannot buy the softcopy only! Yes! You have to purchase a number of Hard Copies for you to avail of the soft copy! On our case, we have to buy 5 prints to get the soft copies. The total amount was 1,700 Pesos! GRABE! Hehehe!
- Having said that, you should maximize the photographer, Picture lang ng Picture! :p
- The Certificate is FREE! 🙂
- You are connected via harness :p
- The walk may take several Minutes… MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT! :p
- There are specific stops on the walk where It is best to take some pictures.
- They accept Credit Cards as payment for the pictures!
- And finally, if you are SICK, Afraid of Heights, etc… Please avoid this! :p
- And super finally… if possible… DO NOT EAT before riding… 🙂
For the rates… you may go HERE
Again! Again! I love This Ride! Sana Magkaron Sa Manila! :p
Next Stop… 4-D Theater!