Here’s my new Favorite Donut Shop! Although It’s still a love-hate relationship but at the end of the day, It is still my new Favorite. 🙂
5 Reasons Why I love J.CO Donuts.
- It is an Asian Brand (Finally!)
- The donuts are not too sweet. Just the right sweetness.
- They have unique, cleverly named and delicious flavors. The perfect term is Luscious!
- They serve great coffee!
- They have a big dining area.
5 Reasons Why I
hate don’t love it so much.
- The Lines are too long. You may have to stand and wait for a while.
- Most of the time, not all flavors are available. Again, you will have to wait.
- As of now, Only 1 branch is open (Megamall) but they are opening MOA, Trinoma, Greenbelt, and ATC Soon.
- The dining area is not always tidy.
- It takes a while for the coffee to be prepared (even though there’s no queue)
Here’s the concept, they make donuts in small batches and decorate, design, stuff them by hand. You can just imaging the time being consumed for that – and the waiting time as well. Unlike the other donut shops where they shower their donuts with sugar syrup, J.Co does not do this with all their donuts (except for the glazed variants of course) thus making it not too sweet. They have very clever donuts names, forget the Basics… Meet your new Favorites!
It may seem that their donuts are expensive – yes probably if you buy them per piece, but if you buy the 2 dozen package the donut price goes down to P23 each! That’s cheaper than most donuts out there! Not to mention that they are super delicious! 🙂
Above: Lower right portion of the Box… My Favorite… And apparently most people as well is the Tiramisu! You have got to try it!!! Melts in your mouth goodness!
Aside from coffee… they have yogurt too! 🙂
Tip: You can store the donuts in the Fridge. If you’ll be eating them again, you can pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds, and they are good as new! 🙂
Hanggang Sa Muli! Paalam!
Originally Posted On: www.DENCIO.com