The Ayala Triangle Gardens was a go-to Jogging Place For Makati CBD Residents and Office Workers. It is A center of wellness and calm, not too crowded. But this about to change. Ironically, these fitness enthusiast will have 12 new reasons to go to the Ayala Triangle Gardens, not just to Run or Exercise, but also to indulge in these 12 Great Restaurants! (Maybe after the run!)
Well, Good Luck To Them! Yey to Us! 🙂
Here are the list of the Ayala Triangle Garden Restaurants.
1. Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt (NOW OPEN)
2. CBD – Cheesesteaks, Burgers & Drinks (SOON TO OPEN)
3. Kanin Club (SOON TO OPEN)
4. Omakase Japanese Cuisine (NOW OPEN)
5. Amici (SOON TO OPEN)
6. WEE NAM KEE Hainanese Chicken Rice (NOW OPEN) A Definite Blockbuster!
7. PHO 24 (SOON TO OPEN)
8. MOMO Cafe (SOON TO OPEN)
9. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (SOON TO OPEN)
10. BonChon Chicken (NOW OPEN)
11. BFAST by Chef Laudico (NOW OPEN)
12. BANAPPLE Pies and Cheesecakes (NOW OPEN)
Yey to My Favorite ATG Restaurant! Remember the Cakes and Lasagna!!! CLICK HERE!
I will be updating this post as soon as these establishment opens so stay tuned… 🙂
Good Restaurant Choices I must say! Kudos to the Planners! 🙂
Hanggang Sa Muli! Paalam! 🙂
Originally Posted On: www.DENCIO.com